Workshop decoratieve verftechnieken/ Decorative paintingtechniques

 
 
Hello all! Last weekend I went to Amsterdam to improve my knowledge and skills on decorative painting. I had fun and learned a lot. I followed the workshop at Margriet van Eijk. She is a very bubbly personality wich also shows in her explanation and the way she shows the painting techniques. Her enthusiastic approach makes you feel free to ask, try and explore.
 
The techniques are usable on walls, furniture, wood and even on tiles, steel, synthetic material and plywood. After the workshop you can immediately get to work on your own projects.
 
Next weekend I'm going for a second time to learn about old antique effects. I'm excited :-)

Do you want to do a workshop yourself? Click link below to see what Margriet has to offer;

http://www.margrietvaneijk.nl/

 

 
 
 
Margriet in action.

 
My testing sheet.

 
 
 
 
 
Some of the materials we worked with.



 
 
 
The results.

 











 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...